Share in Autumn's abundant produce with vegan, gluten free, paleo-friendly plant-based recipes that you and your family will love! Not only are these warming, filling and nutritious, but they are easy and quick so you can focus on more important things: family and friends during the holidays!
Recipe book is DIGITAL only, consisting of 10 recipes, 17 pages total. Recipes included are:
- Curried Pumpkin Soup with Cilantro & Pumpkin Seeds
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranate & Almonds
- Whipped Cauliflower
- Shitake Cognac & Sage Gravy
- Toasted Coconut Sweet Potatoes
- Dijon Rosemary-Seasoned Tempeh (or Portabellas)
- Dried Berry and Pecan Kale Salad
- Orange Apple Cranberry Chutney
- Rosemary Quinoa Stuffing In Acorn Squash
- "Pumpkin" Clove Pudding
Allergen info: This book contains recipes that use nuts, seeds, fruit, and coconut products. One recipe contains soy, however, a non-soy alternative is also given.
Sugar Sensitivities: All attempts have been made to make these recipes low-glycemic. There are no added sugars, however some of the recipes contain squash and fruit and may therefore be moderate glycemic for those with sugar sensitivities. Most of the recipes, however, are low-glycemic.
Note: Once you purchase, the link is available for 24 hours, and then it expires, so please download when your receive it.